Saitama & Genos

One punch man

Strength from the heart

Out of the two genos is the more obsessive and possessive one while saitama is mostly just possessive.

A lot of the information they get is from genos, who get to learn everything about their shared darling. (He has notebooks full of information about their darling from the biggest thing to the smallest ones.)

It's easy for them to gain their darling's trust while having their darling see things their way.

This being said they are very manipulative and very good at it.

They are extremely overprotective. (Especially genos) and knowing those two they have no problem with keeping others away.

Now they will get rid of 'threats' to keep their darling safe and near. Since both of them are willing to do those there will be a lot more...piles then if it was just one of them.

Genos is far more delusional than Saitama is, which also makes his actions a lot more intense.

Out of the two Saitama has a better mask to find behind than genos given that after a while genos's actions show just how far his delusions run.

In the end if there was a mode for yanderes they would be on the hardest mode there ever was. They are one of the most challenging yanderes to deal with by themselves but add them together but will.... maybe it would be best if their darling followed their rules.