Doctor & Courier

Akudama drive

Separate obsessions

For the most part they do things on their own but there are times when they either have to or figure it would make things easier and finally do work together.

When doctor is around courier always keeps a closer eye on them just to make sure doctor doesn't try anything. (He never leaves their darling alone with her.)

Out of the two doctor is usually the one getting rid of people around their darling. Now this isn't to say that courier won't, it's just that she does it more frequently than he would.

Out of the two doctor would be the first to take their darling.

When they do work together it's going to be hell for whoever crossed them. (One of the few things that would make them work together would be a common goal besides their darling would be getting rid of someone or a group.)

On their own both are fairly dangerous but when they come together, they are hellish.

Doctor is the main one to do any punishments and depending on what their darling did he may not make her let up for a while longer. (Basically, he lets her have her fun without being stopped or made to slow down.)

Out of the two courier is a lot gentler with their darling than doctor would.

In the end courier is the main reason their darling doesn't have a more trouble time with them. However, this doesn't mean he can be trusted. Honestly with those two it's lose lose no matter what.