Danganronpa v1 with a sick darling

(Now since it wasn't specific on whether it was like a common cold type situation or a long-term illness, I mixed both together for this. Just in case the requester meant one or the other or even both.)

Makoto Naegi:

He knows what to do when it's a common cold type situation but if it's more than that he will ask around and look up how to help their darling. If it is a regular illness that his darling has, he will try to make it more bearable during their worse days.

Chihiro Fujisaki:

He is just a worrying mess. He looks up ways to help his darling but could make his nerves worse. If it's something that they've had for a long time then he does his best on their worst days not to leave their side for even a minute.

Byakuya Togami:

He will have the best doctor come look at them even if it is something that seems small at the time (like a cold.) Just in case. If it's a sickness they've had then he will have the best care for them. (Of course, they won't leave the home, he would just bring everything they need in the house.)

Leon Kuwata:

He tries his best to care for them. Doing things that he heard would help and getting medicines. if it is sickness that has been with them, he may get help from an 'outside source'. Meaning he may take someone that has some medical knowledge in order to care for them or just pay them to keep quiet about them.

Hifumi Yamada:

He's ok with simple illnesses but not so much outside of that. He does try to learn as much as he can to help them.

Yasuhiro Hagakure:

Panics more on the inside than the outside. He knows what they will need so he's not worried about that but if it stays longer than it should he will start to worry more. If it is a chronic illness then he will learn what they need and how to better take care of them.

Mondo Owada:

It's a mix of worry and anger. Anger because he knows that he more or less has to let it run its course and it does frustrate him that he can't just take it away.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru:

he's worried plus overthinking everything so he's helping is very intense without meaning to. He cares deeply for his darling and when something bad happens to them especially when it's something that's out of his control he tries everything he can't help them. If it's something they've had for a long time then he will learn how to care for them basically becoming their own personal nurse.

Toko Fukawa:

She helps the best she can but it's very stiff and her darling can tell that her nerves are wreck. Now if it's something that they've had then her nerves calm down a bit but her fear rises.

Kyoko Kirigiri:

She is quite a good care for her darling. She knows exactly how to help them even if it's something they had before given that she would have researched it as soon as she found out about it so by this point, she already knew what to do.

Celestia Ludenberg:

Gets the best doctor and even hires a personal nurse. Now if it's an illness that they've suffered through for a long time then she would make sure that all the equipment and medicine that they will need are in hands at all times.

Aoi Asahina:

She knows the basics of what to do for a cold but with a more severe illness she may fumble a bit. But that doesn't mean that she's not going to learn how to take care of them; she will become their own personal nurse if she has to.

Sakura Ogami:

Basically, becomes a personal nurse for her darling. Either a common cold or illness that they've had for a long time she will give them the best care that they can get.

Sayaka Maizono:

Now push comes to shove she will hire someone to care for them but if it was a common cold and such like this then she would be all over it in a heartbeat. Now since she just traveled quite a bit, she does try to take them with her but if that is not possible or if that were to harm the more than she would leave them in the care of someone who she knows won't say anything about the situation.

Junko Enoshima:

There are times when she shows that she cares but most of the time such as this her darling is going to be more or less on their own. Now she will try to shove medicine in their face to see if that will help. She is trying to help them in her own way in a sense but her being her it doesn't exactly come out...normally.

Mukuro Ikusaba:
she it's actually a pretty good caregiver whether it be very simple or extreme she is right there helping her darling along the way. To also become very protective of her during this time seeing how vulnerable they would be.