Danganronpa V1 girls with a self-loathing darling

Toko Fukawa:

She is softer than most with her darling but she does slip up at times. Although it will switch between talking about herself to her talking about her darling. So instead, she will write about them and how she sees them. She pours her heart into her writing whenever it is something for her darling. She hopes that it helps at least a little.

Genocide Jack/Jill:

Genocide is a bit better with word then toko is. Although she too has her own slip ups. If it was because of someone else then she would just about rip them apart.

Kyoko Kirigiri:

She would talk it through with her darling. The how, why and what to do to make it better. After this she will remind her darling about how wonderful they truly are.

Celestia Ludenberg:

It's more like listening with Celestia than talking. Even if it's ridiculous that they would feel such a way about themselves she will listen to them. They are perfect in her eyes so why do they feel this way? After this she will show them how she sees them. by dressing them up and such along with a few placed words to make them feel better. She may be cruel sometimes but she isn't mean to her darling. She can have her moments where she is quite caring and warm to them.

Aoi Asahina:

She would be so worried about her darling. As soon as she hears it, she will bring them to her room so they can talk about it. There is a bit of scolding mix in but she really does mean will. After she is randomly reminding her darling about how great they are.

Sakura Ogami:

She likes having deep talks with her darling so there is a good chance it had come up before they had even said anything about themselves. She will listen to every word before saying anything herself to get an idea of how to help. After every morning and night just before bed she will tell them something she finds amazing about them.

Sayaka Maizono:

She is so disappointed in herself when she hears it for the first time. She tries her best to say something sweet to her darling every time she sees them. Maybe she needs to do it more? And if that doesn't work then she sits them down to have a talk. If it was because of someone or more she's already hunting them down.

Junko Enoshima:

If it was because of someone else she would get their ass or asses if it was more. She can be somewhat sweet to her darling.... Depending on her mood. She cares, she really does so she will dress them both up and hit the town to show everyone how great they are and who knows maybe this will help them.

Mukuro Ikusaba:

Similar to Celestia, it's more listening than talking. When she first hears it, it's "you shouldn't talk like that about yourself." but right after there will be notes everywhere saying how great they are, how much she loves how they are. They are basically love letters to her darling that they had everywhere for as long as they need them and beyond.