Tōru Oikawa & Hajime Iwaizumi

Haikyuu 

Worse and worser

Example of how they are. A: I'm going to beat the shit out of that person for looking at darling! B: don't do that, it's not worth cleaning up later. B later sees the same person flirting with darling then beats the shit out of them later.

That's how I see their whole yandere dynamic working. Iwaizumi tries to keep a low profile while also making sure oikawa doesn't do something crazy while ending up doing the same thing oikawa was planning. (At times both will end up doing it.)

This team up does work will give their prior relationship.

This being said they will act like their darling to turn them against each other before flipping the table on them at the last minute.

Out of the two iwaizumi is way more protective while on the other hand oikawa is clingier.

Both are more possessive than obsessive although Oikawa does have a bit of an obsessive side that goes hand in hand with his possessiveness.

When it comes to their darling wanting something, iwaizumi will have no problem but oikawa is going to make their darling work for it. (He really just wants some kind of small affection like a kiss or some cuddle times.)

It's not hard for them to keep others away but how they go about it is different. Oikawa will use manipulative methods while iwaizumi will use threats and muscle.

All in all, they aren't that bad of a pair to have. (Mainly because iwaizumi does keep oikawa in check which does help make things a lot less...complicated.) That doesn't mean their darling should take either one of them lightly or think that they can get away with things.