Tsukishima, Ushijima and Kuro with a darling whose parents are less than kind

Warning: Nothing is described but it is implied their darling's parents are abusive both physically and emotionally

Kei Tsukishima:

If there was ever a reason to take his darling this would be it.

As soon as he sees it (at the moment or the after effect.) He's already planning their downfall as well as when he's getting his darling out of there.

Now yes, he will have them arrested even if it's not for what they did to his darling.

But first he will make them suffer for what they have done. This is when his more sadistic side comes out.

He will make sure they won't ever hurt his darling ever again.

Wakatoshi Ushijima:

He doesn't kill often but this may be one of those times that he does.

One of his main points is to always keep his darling safe and knowing (because he will find out about it.) That they aren't even safe in their own home?

He will take his darling to a safe place just for the two of them while he takes care of the trash that you once called your parents.

Usually, ushijima isn't that messy but this isn't one of those times.

As soon as he saw his darling, he swore that he would keep them safe and that's exactly what he's planning on doing.

Tetsurō Kuroo:

He's already thought of many ways to make them suffer forever even thinking about hurting his darling.

He will take his darling away from that place his darling once called home.

He will make sure any injuries are taken care of as well as mentally.

He will build his darling back up while tearing their so-called parents apart.

This is something he will definitely find out about and will take care of it at that moment.