To their darling not letting them near their baby (Mondo, Kiyotaka )

Danganronpa v1 

Mondo Owada:

He isn't very happy about it.

He understands that hormones come into play (or anything but the truth.) but it's his baby too! They both wanted them (that's what he believes.) and now he can't even get close without his darling yelling at him and keeping the baby close.

He won't rip the baby out of their hands because he doesn't want to hurt either of them by accident or make his darling even more upset so he'll wait.

His darling does have to sleep at some point anyways and when they do then it will give him a chance to see their bundle of joy.

And when his darling wakes up he will show them that he means no harm to either of them, he just wants to keep them safe.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru:

He will remind himself that it's just hormones (or anything but the truth.) and that it will pass but it still hurts.

The baby is from both of you (no matter how it was acquired) so why won't they let him near? Had he done something wrong? Maybe they are just worried for their safety but he isn't a threat!

He will wait until things calm down or when his darling is sleeping to hold the baby.

Every time he gets to actually hold them, he has tears in his eyes and thinks about everything that's led up to this moment. It really was all worth it.

And one day he won't have to hide these little moments from his darling and actually get to share them. He needs to be patient and everything will fall into place just like they did before.