Danganronpa v1 girls whose darling wants a baby

Toko Fukawa:

They want a baby?! With her?

Now she doesn't like saying no to her darling but this...she would need some time warming up to the idea. Her darling or someone else would have to carry the baby and it would take her a while to get used to it. She doesn't know how to feel about it but it's a big maybe from her.

Kyoko Kirigiri:

.... will....It's a big possibility.

She could be open to the idea after a few years of "peace". Plus, she is away often so it would be good for her darling to have something like this. Her darling or someone else would carry the baby under her close watch of course. She will be home more often during and after which could be a bad or good thing for her darling.

Celestia Ludenberg:

Absolutely not! It is her word and its final!

Babies are loud and messy and she doesn't want to deal with any of it. Maybe getting an older child but no babies and her darling has to look after the child themselves. (Maybe they will get help from the servants.)

Aoi Asahina:

Really?!

She does love the idea of starting a family with her darling. She doesn't mind who carries the baby whether it be her, her darling or someone else. She instantly plans everything from how their room will look to names and even what they will look like.

Sakura Ogami:

If they are ready to take this step then so is she.

Another that doesn't mind who is carrying the baby but she will be super careful and over protective more than she usually is. She will sit her darling down to talk about all their options as well as planning out names and such.

Sayaka Maizono:

Of course!

She's on board but her darling or someone else will have to carry the baby. She already has a list of names and what the nursery will look like. She basically has everything planned out from back before she gets her darling.

Junko Enoshima:

Do they really want a baby with her out of everyone?

Mukuro Ikusaba:

Maybe....

If her darling really wants a baby then either them or someone else will have to carry the child. Whatever her darling decides she will go with it however once things start to get further along, she will start to put in her own input.