Remnants Of Despair: Mondo Owada

Danganronpa v1 

Maybe you knew him before shit hit the fan or maybe you were just unlucky enough to be in one of the cities he destroyed. Either way you will be on the ride of your life after meeting him.

He will drag his darling everywhere he does. Town to town city to city and they get a front row seat when it all comes crashing down.

If you thought normal yandere mondo was violent, wait until you see remnant mondo for he has nothing but bloodlust. not to say normal yandere mondo he just controls it a bit better.

He is... rougher with his darling to say the least. It's a weird mix of sweetness and roughness.

He is less caring when it comes to his darling's feelings towards him. For example, normal yandere mondo does somewhat care about how his darling sees him while remnant Mondo couldn't care less.

Going back to being rougher, remnant Mondo's punishments and means to keep his darling... can lead to his darling having a broken bone or two. Nothing he does will kill them.... maybe but to say they aren't going to have a fun time is an understatement.

God forbid someone (let alone the future foundation.) take his darling because he always gets him back no matter how many they lose on either side.

If remnant mondo did know his darling from before he was a remnant then how he treats them would be a bit different. A bit sweeter and softer but it's so little that it appears that there's really no difference than if he just met them yesterday.

The other remnant knows to not even think about his darling let alone trying to harm them in any way no matter who the remnant is.

In the end remnant Mondo's darling is one of the most protected darlings yet they are stuck with one of the deadest remnants. At least they don't have to worry about anything else but mondo although that in itself is one of the worst problems they will have.