Royal au: Prince Leon Kuwata

He doesn't care about status so rather his darling is a commoner or another royal makes no difference to him.

Given the chance he will throw his weight around because who won't want to be with a Prince especially with a kingdom as prosperous as his?

So, if his darling kingdom isn't doing so or they work within his own castle or in the town around it then wouldn't they not want a better life?

Prince Leon really isn't that delusional but more not really caring, if he sees something he wants than he will have it. That's how it's always been so why should that change now?

He will spoil his darling rotten with the best clothes, Jewelry, being waited on and basically not having to do very much but be there to love him.

He will always make sure his darling is being guarded if he's not around or can't take them with him.

Both to protect them and to make sure they don't get away.

If need be, he will/ can crush other kingdoms (even if it is his darling's kingdom.) without much effort or reason.

Now he does like to show off his darling but if they start to get a little too much attention from someone that's when you know they won't last much longer even if it was another royal, he can just crush their kingdom as if it was nothing.

All in all, if his darling can play their cards right, they can live in a life of luxury. Not ever wanting anything because it's already there. But if they don't then it's the dungeon, they go for who knows how long.