Danganronpa v3 girls with a darling whose best friend is trying to save them

Kaede Akamatsu:

She isn't happy about it but knows her darling won't believe them. They have no evidence after all and anything they say or do have can just be explained away. They have nothing on her and she knows it.

Angie Yonaga:

They have nothing on her so she isn't worried. Try as they may to bring her down but they won't get very far. She made sure of that.

Himiko Yumeno:

She is deeply upset given that she knows she hasn't done anything wrong. The others have done so much worse things than she's ever done so they should just learn to mind their own business!

Kirumi Tojo:

She isn't worried but will still plan ahead just in case. She does try to win them over to show that they were only mistakes and that she really means no harm towards her darling even if that doesn't work, she has a solid case against the person and why her darling shouldn't associate with them anymore.

Maki Harukawa:

She is super pissed but also knows there isn't much she can do unless she wants to look suspicious, at least not anything she would normally do. But she will still keep them in mind if things start to cut too close. Accidents do happen after all.

Miu Iruma:

Another that's super pissed but she makes it more known than the other do. She also quickly gets rid of them faster than the other would as will. Yet nothing can be connected back to her so they won't be a problem for her for long.

Tenko Chabashira:

She doesn't understand why they are so upset with her or why they are trying to keep her darling away from her but she does know that she won't let it happen without a fight.

Tsumugi Shirogane:

Now how could anyone like her do any harm? She knows they have a weak case so she isn't worried about them.