Trapped in their own cage ( Byakuya Twogami)

Danganronpa v2

This darling is prone to anxiety and likes to isolate from the world. Just to help make things clearer.

It was a perfect set up, when their darling felt that the world was crushing in on them, they would run to twogami for help for they were the only ones that could. They made sure their darling sees things that way. They were rarely home anyways so it was the perfect place for their darling to hide away from the world.

And when they were home, they would confirm that the world was a scary place and the only safe place is within those walls. Here the outcome is always the same unlike the outside where anything could happen. It only took a few well-placed words for his darling to agree to move in. twogami would take care of everything so there was no need to worry.

It's almost like his darling just faded from the world, after a while people stopped asking questions because there was no reason to distrust anything twogami said. In this set up everyone gets what they want. Twogami gets his darling and his darling doesn't have to worry about the outside anymore.

All it took was a few placed words and events to make it all happen; his darling's mind made it all so easy. Their anxiety and self-isolation from the world are the only thing keeping them in their own cage. Now maybe someday they can see the bars that hold them. But by then they wouldn't be holding the keys to it anymore. All they can do now is watch as the days go by. Just as they did before only this time it wouldn't be their choice.