Another remnant kills their darling

Gundham Tanaka

Kazuichi Soda

Izuru Kamukura

Gundham Tanaka:

Empty

After the world went to shit because of what he and the others did he had still managed to keep his love safe from it all.

But then he made a slip somewhere and now his love is no more.

It doesn't matter who the remnant is he will get his revenge hell he may end up killing all of them or dead trying.

He doesn't really care at this one the world can continue burning for all he cares. For without his darling there is nothing left anymore, nothing to stay around for.

Kazuichi Soda:

There isn't a for what he feels.

This isn't despair, this isn't sadness nor The happiest that despair had brought him.

This is something new and he hates it, he hates the one who did this no matter who it was.

Maybe this was the thing to break him of despair or break him even more.

All he knows now is that he has to kill the son of a bitch that did this and maybe the others in case they had a hand in this.

After that, who knows what will happen. Once everything is said and done maybe things will finally get quiet and calm. Because what's the point anymore.

Izuru Kamukura:

This feeling...it's new.... And terrible.

His darling, this person who made him feel warm? Is now gone.

One new feeling turned into another witch then turned into taking action.

The punishments were swift and painful.

And after that everything was blank again no more warmth, no more sadness, no more anger, no more anything.