Hajime Hinata

Danganronpa v2

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

He is fairly affectionate with his darling, not overly so like some others.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Unlike most yanderes he won't harm anyone... at least by his own hands but if any of his friends hears about his trouble and helps him with it then it's a different story.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling?

He treats his darling like a true partner even if they aren't yet.

Delusional: How aware are they?

He really isn't that delusional but he can still have some moments of living in a fantasy.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

It takes a good while but he does start to share things with his darling.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

He would panic but give them space for them to calm down.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience?

Their worst experience really wouldn't be dealing with him but those he has in his corner.

Ideals: What is their plan for the future?

He wants a calm normal life with his darling.

Jealousy: How jealous are they when it comes to their darling?

He does get jealous but hides it for the most part.

Knowledgeable: How much would they try to learn about their darling?

He learns enough not wanting to come off as creepy knowing more than he should. But still knows more than he should.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

For the most part he does the normal stuff like flowers or giving them snacks they like.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

He appears the same if no one is really paying attention.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

He doesn't punish his darling in any way.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

His darling keeps a lot of their freedom for the most part at least.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

He takes his patients with his darling.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

He would be in a full-blown panic trying to find them but if they were to pass then he would start to fade away.

Regret: Would they feel guilty? Would they let go?

He does feel some guilt but he won't ever let them go.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them?

He himself really doesn't know why those strange feelings started nor why they become stronger sometimes but it's not like he's really hurting anyone so why fight them.

Tears: How do they feel about their darling crying, screaming, and/or throwing a tantrum?

During those times if his comforting isn't working then he will give them some space for a little while.

Unique: Does anything make them different from the classic yandere?

He is one of the few yanderes that can easily be forgotten that he is a yandere until something big happens.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Getting away isn't all that hard, it's staying away that's near impossible. Being that he has a lot of help on his side.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

He would never hurt his darling in any way.

Xoanon: How much would they worship their darling?

Worship is a strong word to use for him but his darling is the one he cares about most.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

It takes a lot for him to snap so it won't happen anytime soon.

Zeal: How passionate would they be? Would they be passionate enough to break their darling?

He is one of the few yanderes that won't break his darling.