Danganronpa v1 girls helping their darling hide a body

Darling says "can you help me hide this?"

Toko Fukawa:

May have fainted if there's any blood but she will help the best she can. (Or just like genocide do something.) she will give her darling an alibi if they need one.

Genocide Jack/Jill:

Knows exactly what to do which is to make it look like she did it, unless it's a girl then she will find a different way. In other words, no one will know that it was her darling that killed.

Kyoko Kirigiri: "ok."

No one will ever know what happened, how it happened or why. She will most likely make it look like a serial killer did it from a case she is doing. She won't ask any questions and just straight in trying to help her darling.

Celestia Ludenberg: "don't worry dear I'll take care of everything.)

And true to her word she does. It looked like it never happened which makes her darling wonder how she managed to do it. But on the other hand, it's better not to question what she does.

Aoi Asahina: "Everything is going to be ok! Just don't panic!"

She panics which means there's a chance her darling will get caught but she tries her best to help. She will try to take the blame but if not then she can wait. No matter how long it takes, she and her darling will be together again!

Sakura Ogami:

She believes that there had to be a good reason for this so she does help. And by helping she defends her darling right up until they are sentenced. Then she will wait until they get out while trying to prove they are innocent.

Sayaka Maizono:

She knows exactly what to do so in no time at all it's like it never happened plus no one could ever link it back to her darling and even if it did, she knows a place they can both go to get away.

Junko Enoshima:

This could go one of many ways and none of them are that helpful if at all. To be fair she could possibly make it a lot easier but where's the fun in that?

Mukuro Ikusaba:

She is already on the case with getting rid of any evidence tahat could link her darling to this and this is before her darling even tells her what happened.