Kazuichi Soda & Eijiro Kirishima

Feeding Frenzy

Both adore their darling with all of their hearts and will do anything for them.

This being said it can lead to them babying their darling quite a bit. Which can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on their darling.

Both are very clingy towards their darling, always trailing behind them or next to them at all times.

This always leads to them being very affectionate towards their darling, giving them compliments or trying to do simple gestures (like holding hands.)

Both are heavily delusional which means trying to break through to them is near impossible.

Both are heavily possessive and obsessive to the point of madness at times.

In their eyes their darling can do no wrong even if they do.

Going back to doing just about anything their darling says this will change if they see that their darling is using it to their advantage to get away from them. Once they realize this, they will become less likely to listen to their darling's requests.

In the end they are one of the worst pairs to have depending on their darling. They are also one of the deadliest to those around their darling. let's just hope this pair's darling knows how to play their cards right.