Courier

Akudama drive

A Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

He shows affection in little ways with his actions.

B Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Only when he sees it's necessary and maybe sometimes out of jealousy and it's never really that messy per say.

C Cruelty: How would they treat their darling?

He may be a bit cold at times and unless his darling does anything... Against the rules. He doesn't do anything that could be said as cruel... kind of.

D Delusional: How aware are they?

He isn't delusional, he is aware of what he does and the impact it has.

E Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

It takes a long time before he even thinks about it. Now if things go a lot smoother then he may open up a bit sooner.

F Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Irritated, but nothing he can't hold so he will deal with it as gently as he can.

H Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience?

His silent anger, he doesn't get angry at his darling easily. Frustrated yes but not angry so when he starts to get very quiet is when his darling should start to worry what his next move will be.

I Ideals: What is their plan for the future?

He wouldn't mind settling down at some point, kids are a big iffy but at some point, he wants things to be more normal.

J Jealousy: How jealous are they when it comes to their darling?

He can get jealous fairly easily but hides it really will until the person comes up missing.

K Knowledgeable: How much would they try to learn about their darling?

The basics to get on their good side then just learn things along the way.

L Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He does give or leave them little things that either remind him of them or something he thinks they would like.

M Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

It's hard to tell but he acts softer towards his darling than he does with others. That's about the only difference there is.

N Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

He would just lock them away for a while until he feels that they have learned their lesson. Another thing he uses is not knowing what he's going to do next.

O Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

Compared to other darlings his is one of the ones that basically keeps all of the freedom for the most part.

P Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

He does manage to stay patient or at least tries to be.

Q Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

He just goes through life as he did before, going through the motions more than anything. It's not like he isn't sad he just... doesn't know what else to do.

R Regret: Would they feel guilty? Would they let go?

Unless his darling were to get hurt or become afraid of him, he wouldn't feel guilty about anything.

S Stigma: What brought about this side of them?

It's something that grows from the first time he meets his darling. It's not something that was born with him or just how he is. He never meant to end up like this but now that he has nothing is going to get in his way.

T Tears: How do they feel about their darling crying, screaming, and/or throwing a tantrum?

Yelling at him or tantrums are met with silence until they tired themselves out. With crying he will just hold them close if they will let him until they stop.

U Unique: Does anything make them different from the classic yandere?

He is one of the calmer yanderes, he gives his darling just about all of their freedom as well as not really killing that much.

V Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Whenever he is away for long periods of time. Due to his work, he can become quite busy in fact it's almost like he wants them to escape.

W Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

No, whenever he feels that he is getting too angry or sees that he is scaring his darling he will go for a ride to calm down. He would never lay a hand on his darling.

X Xoanon: How much would they worship their darling?

He loves his darling sure but worship is a syringe word to use for him.

Y Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

It depends if it could be a long or short time but in the end it all ends the same way.

Z Zeal: How passionate would they be? Would they be passionate enough to break their darling?

No, in fact he tries his best not to break his darling. Not to say other yanderes try not to do that as well; it's just that he takes extra care with them.