Revenge (Wakatoshi Ushijima)

Haikyuu 

Warning: Dark Themes, Drugging Implied, Violence Implied, Implied Losing An Appendage.

When ushijima first woke up it was cold and dark. He looked around the room, their bedroom, as best he could with a fuzzy mind. As the world became clearer so did his nerves and right now, they were telling him something was wrong on his left side.

Looking down he... found nothing.

Most of his left arm was gone, just below his elbow was a mess of bone and muscle. He yelled for his love and when there was no answer he reached for the phone.

Everyone believed his story that he was attacked in his own home by someone who broke in. maybe it was someone who was jealous? A murder attempt? crime of passion? The only person who truly knows is ushijima himself. Yet his mind told him that his lie was true that it was someone else, it had to be.

It would be a while but there would be a sense of normalcy and by the time that happened a new beast had formed... or perhaps everything had gone quiet. Maybe his mind had made him forget about the sins he had to pay for what he did to the one he 'loved'. Only one person knows what the next step will be.

And he isn't giving any hints...