Reap what you sow (Kenma Kozume)

Haikyuu 

Warning: Dark Themes, Drugging Mentioned, Violence Implied.

It had taken years but finally his darling was starting to accept his love and their new lives together. Lately they have started to act much sweeter towards him. There were a lot more softer moments between them. Cuddling on the couch watching TV, cooking together, even talking about each other's day.

That was until one day when he had gotten off of a video meeting, he saw them standing by the door.

"Who were they?" they had asked.

"Nobody that is important." and it was the truth, at least to him.

From then on, they stay near whenever there meetings out of the camera but still in the same room. God forbid he went outside of the house, as soon as he got back home, they would get cuddly and sweet with him, not that he really minded. Another oddity was that they started mumbling to themselves. Maybe it was just a new habit? he thought. Everything they started to do he made excuses for but it was the final act they made that he couldn't excuse.

He had woken up in their shared room tied to the bed, his darling sitting next to him staring.

"You're awake!" a bright smile appeared. "For a moment there I thought I put a little too much into your food."

"What is this?!" he was so confused, was this an attempt to escape? "If you trying to leave then-"

"Why would I do that?" they said standing from the bed over to the drawer. "I love you too much to do that."

They grabbed a piece of wood that was sitting on top along with a sledgehammer that was leaned up against it.

"What are you doing?!" Kenma starts to panic. "If you untie me now then punishment-"

"Punishment? The only one here that needs punishment is you!" They placed the wood between his calves. "You've been talking to too many people when you should only be talking to me!"

"Those people-"

"Don't mean anything?! The hell they do! If they didn't then you wouldn't even be looking at them!" They raised the hammer.

"It's just like you used to say... I'm the only person you need."

Kenma had finally gotten what he wanted; the only preamble was their hearts become much darker than his could ever be. A love so dark and twisted he may not be able to survive it until the end.