Nagito Komaeda with a darling that has a big sister personality

A darling that is calm, quiet, reasonable and caring

If I remember correctly, I believe it was said somewhere he doesn't like loud people or just loudness in general (correct me if I'm wrong) so having a quiet, calm darling makes things much more peaceful for him. (Although he would deal with a loud/ chaotic darling.)

Having a darling that cares for him definitely warms his heart (even if they do the same with others.)

This darling may actually beagle to keep his yandereness until control if they can play their cards right.

Something about having such a darling makes him feel calm and soft.

He will listen to his darling reasoning on matters that could make the outcome less... bloody.

He does become clingier but if that leads to him being less deadly than surly his darling won't mind too much.

He will also become a bit more possessive with his darling and want more of their attention on him than anyone else.

There are going to be many soft quiet moments with his darling where they just enjoy each other's presence.

All in all, this type of darling is quite perfect for nagito and although he will love his darling no matter how they are, this type is most likely to keep his Yandere side calm.