Boris Airay

Alice in the Country of Hearts

Fair warning: it's been a long while since I read this series So if some parts seem off or wrong that's why.

He is more possessive than obsessive, the only obsessive he shows is always knowing where his darling is.

He can get jealous extremely easily no matter who it is.

He tries his best to keep them in the Amusement Park as much as possible.

He has no problem with hurting anyone from even looking at his darling wrong.

No one in wonderland really has a problem with killing so he is willing to do it for his darling.

If his darling was one of the faceless workers then he would be much more protective of them even if they can come back. (I don't remember if they were actually called anything and when I looked it up, they were called different things depending on which land they were in.)

If his darling were one of the faceless workers and they lived in another land he would steal them away to the Amusement Park.

He follows his darling around as much as he can with or without them knowing.

He does tease his darling in a friendly/ flirty way, he likes making them blush. He always uses it as a way to get closer as well as get on their good side.

He is very clinging with his darling, always wanting to be around them and he is with every chance he gets.

He is somewhat delusional with playing off something his darling does. For example, if they didn't like him, he would just play off their rudeness to him as them having a bad day and who else could make their day better then him?