Platonic Parent Yandere: Royalty AU Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Danganronpa v1 

A child was something he hadn't thought about until he was placed in a marriage with another royal.

An heir was a must have for a ruler. An achievement that will further the blood line.

It was only a little before the wedding did, he really start to think about an heir and the more he thought about it the more he wanted one.

A child of his very own that will shape the kingdom for the better. He just couldn't wait for them; he had to have one as soon as possible.

And soon enough he was expecting an heir, that's when he really started to get to work. The nursery was planned right to the littlest detail. Everything had to be perfect for his heir.

He wondered what they would be like, what they would look like. Would they like him? Would he be a good father for them? So many worries yet so much happiness all at once it was almost maddening.

Once the baby is born, he is never without them. Every minute day or night.

The child is going to have the best of the best along with all of his attention.

This being said he does end up leaving his 'partner' in the dust. They were only married for alliance reasons and only had to look the part anyway.

He is more or less blinded by his child so he doesn't see or care what his 'partner' does as long as they don't try to take away or hurt his child. (If they try either then they will divorce or be thrown into the dungeon.)

Any future partners are meant with harsh pressure making sure they are good enough for his child. (no one will ever be good enough.)

guards will always be with them when he can't be.

His child will never have to deal with an arranged marriage like he did.