Time for a lesson (Byakuya Togami)

Warning: Dark Themes, Violence Implied

Lessons...that's what he called them. Every time you didn't do what he liked or went against him he would 'have to teach you a lesson.'

But he slipped up, something that was rare yet until now hasn't worked in your favor. A few weeks ago, he had brought you to this townhouse far from any prying eyes. Since you had been acting so will he decided to reward you by giving you a bit of freedom. He was confident that the traps he had set up would stop you from running away so he hadn't brought any extra muscle, it was just the two of you. He thought he had finally broken you and that proved to be his downfall.

After the first week you finally had a chance while he was sleeping. He doesn't know how you did it yet you had managed to get out of the chains that hold you. He found himself tied to the bed unable to move. He threatened and swore that you would regret this. He stopped after a while waiting for you to actually untie him.

"Now it's time for your lesson..."

That was weeks ago and somehow, he was still alive. With how much he went through you're sure he would have died by shook by now.... poor thing...

By the time you were done packing you decided you would give him what he never gave you... mercy. With a final stab to the heart, you grab your bag taking whatever you could use. It would still be a while before anyone came looking, before leaving he had put the fear of God into everyone so as to not interrupt you both.

Although it maybe least forcer this was a second chance of getting your life bad and even if it's not the same as it was before at least now you don't have to walk on egg shells.