Drv2 with a darling who reveals themselves to be a half-human half-fox

Hajime Hinata:

He is going to ask so many questions. Do they have any powers or just ears and a tail? Can they talk to animals? He really just becomes very curious about them.

Nagito Komaeda:

Is also very curious about his darling about what all they can do if anything. He is amazed by them and wants to know more. He is going to try to keep them more hidden as much as he can. Who knows what will happen if others were to find out about them.

Gundham Tanaka:

He is very curious; do they have some kind of power? Can they talk to foxes? So, they need special care? He needs to know how to care for his darling. If he has permission, he is going to touch their ears and tail often. He is going to watch over them and pamper them more. (He does wonder how they came to be like this. Was it some sort of curse? blessing?)

Kazuichi Soda:

At first, he thinks they are into some kind of roleplay (basically thinks it's some kind of costume for something even if they move them.) When he does find out they are real he is in awe. After the shock is gone, he often plays with her tail or ears. It's not like it's going to change anything for him but he does want to keep his darling more to himself.

Teruteru Hanamura:

Also thought it was a costume at first, maybe it was just something they were into? Finding how they are real however makes him wonder how they got them. Nothing really changes how he treats them. He may make a dirty remark about the tail and ears at least once.

Nekomaru Nidai:

He thinks it's neat but also wonders if they are stronger than an average person. He does 'test' them just to see if they are more different than just appearance. Other than the extra training nothing is going to be too different.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu:

Thought it was some kind of weird roleplay. When he found out that they were real he was in amazement. He asked so many questions. He thought he knew everything about them before wondering how he could miss something like this. After learning about this he knew there had to be some changes since he had missed this info what else had he missed?

Byakuya Twogami:

A bit upset they had missed something about their darling but was full of wonder seeing their darling like this. They do end up watching their darling a lot more than before. They are just so mesmerized by their darling (even more so than before.)

Akane Owari:

It's just something new she learned about her darling. So, it's an interesting characteristic but it's not going to change anything. She does start to wonder if they have some hidden human strength.

Chiaki Nanami:

She often plays with their tail and ears. She does wonder how they come to be like this. She won't ask that many questions about it though.

Sonia Nevermind:

She's like a kid in a candy store watching her darling in awe. She asked so many questions about how they get the tail and ears and if they have any magic. She leaves her darling alone even less than she did before.

Hiyoko Saionji:

She does tease them for having a tail and ears. (She actually is amazed by it but won't let her darling know that.) She often messes with their tail and ears, mainly their tail.

Ibuki Mioda:

She is bouncing around asking a million questions all at once. Becomes way cuddlier her then she was before as well as clingy. She is more inclined to keep them to herself more than before.

Mahiru Koizumi:

She takes many pictures of them with their tail and ears out. Other that nothing really changes they are still her darling no matter what or how they are.

Mikan Tsumiki:

very curious as to how this happened. Was it from some kind of accident? An experiment? She may take blood from her darling (without them knowing.) to test to see if it can tell her anything. She does keep an extra eye on their health.

Peko Pekoyama:

She does become a bit cuddlier than she was before. Will mindlessly play with their tail or ears. At some point she gets the idea in her head that if more people found out about her darling, they will want to take them for some reason or another. In turn this makes her way more cautious with others. (If that's even possible)