It's all up to you (Prince Daiya Owada)

Royalty AU

Danganronpa v1 

It had only been a few months since the ball that would decide who Daiya would marry. There had been only one person that had his interest. The night was a blur of dancing and talking but since the clock struck 12, they were gone. All he had to go on was the little things they talked about and their appearance; there wasn't any glass slipper to help him find them.

The past few months he had been trying to find them, gathering anyone in the kingdom who had similar looks. Yet no one was a match for who he had talked to.

That was until just a few weeks ago when Daiya got an idea to throw another bell. If they came to one then surely, they would come to another.

That's exactly what happened as soon as he saw them, he immediately asked them to dance. They list just like that first night as if they were the only two in the whole world.

But like all good things it must come to an end.

"I know who you are."

(Y/n) eyes went wide with fear. They thought they had covered all their bases before coming into enemy territory.

"I know about the real reason you came here and about your kingdom." Daiya smiled at them as if in the sweetest of dreams.

"I'll give you two choices: marry me or have your kingdom turned to ash. Either way you're not leaving this place again."

(Y/n) breaks away from him looking everywhere but seen no one but guards at every door.

"It's all up to you what happens next in this fairytale."