Danganronpa v2 darling comes home drunk

Summary: They are already in a relationship with their darling when one evening darling comes home drunk and when asked to come to bed drunk darling says. "You seem nice 'hic' but I'm already in a relationship" then proceeds to pass out where they stand. Everyone is either 20 or older.

Hajime Hinata:

He was worried and a bit irritated. This is what happens when they are out of his sight. No matter, he still drags them to bed. He is confused but gets a good laugh when he hears what they say. He's not so irritated anymore but his darling should still prepare themselves for a mouth full when they wake up.

Nagito Komaeda:

He's trying his best to help them to the bed should they could barely stand. He doesn't really know how this happened one minute they were fine and then when he got back, they were like this. As soon as he had gotten them to lay down, they said something so strange. Do they really not remember him? He decides then and there that he is going to keep them away from alcohol from now on.

Gundham Tanaka:

He was so confused and worried when he saw them like this. He had lost them in a crowd and had been looking for them for hours. Has someone poisoned them? How long had they been like this? Were they by themselves this whole time? As soon as he said he was taking them to bed as soon as they got home, they said this. He considered taking them to the hospital but just took them to bed hoping that they would be better in the morning.

Kazuichi Soda:

He honestly didn't mean to let them get like this. He had been with them the whole time and every time he mentioned that they should go home soon they would say one more and he just can't say no to them but now they can barely stay on their feet. He knew they were going to have a hard time in the morning so he quickly got them to bed when they said this. He was a bit hurt that they didn't recognize him but also knew it was the alcohol talking so they would get a pass...for now. (Also, no more alcohol or that's what he tells himself.)

Teruteru Hanamura:

He had been so worried about them ever since they left. When they did return and seeing how unstable on their feet, they were he immediately was trying to get them to lay down on the bed. After they said the strangest thing, he was less worried and happier about the whole situation.

Nekomaru Nidai:

He was with his darling the whole time and hadn't noticed how much they drank until it was too late. Which then led to him instantly taking his darling home. He was trying to get his darling to bed, not paying much attention to what they had said. After they passed out and while he was getting things ready for the morning, he realized what they had said. It did bring a smile to his face.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu:

He was annoyed the whole time he was trying to get them to lay down while also giving them an earful. (If you can't handle your drink then you shouldn't have had any!) it isn't until after they had finally fallen asleep had he realized what they had said. It did make him go a little easter on them in the morning.

Byakuya Twogami:

They had just gotten home themselves when they saw their darling stumbling about the house. They quickly went to their side only to find a strong smell of alcohol. They decided it would be best if their darling tried to sleep it off. When they heard them say this they were confused before remembering they were still wearing their disguise. They got a good laugh before getting things ready for the morning.

Akane Owari:

She would probably just think that her darling was sick and decided that the best remedy was for them to lay in bed. She did notice the alcohol smell but just focused on trying to get them to lay down. She got a good laugh out of hearing what they said and then they got babied the next day.

Chiaki Nanami:

She more or less pulled them down to lay with her ignoring the strong alcohol smell. She held them close as she continued to play her game only smiling when she heard what they said before they passed out. It made her happy to know that even when they couldn't stand their own two feet, they knew that she should be the only one in bed with them.

Sonia Nevermind:

She got the servants to put them to bed. After the servants left, she sat next to them on the bed. It was a bit amusing to her to see them this way. Their next words made her overjoyed knowing that she is the only one that has a place in their shared bed.

Hiyoko Saionji:

Annoyed the whole time but tried her best to help them. She definitely gave them an earful the whole time and then some. And when she heard what they said she did quiet down a little bit but the next day she was passive aggressive the whole day. But less than what she would have been.

Ibuki Mioda:

She kind of found the whole thing amusing. Leading them to bed she did overhear what they said and it only made her laugh. She did tell them all about it the next day while helping them with their hangover.

Mahiru Koizumi:

She wasn't happy but decided it would be better to tell them all about it the next morning while helping with their hangover. What they said next made her a bit more upset given it just means they were drunker than she thought they were. It's times like this when she goes a bit harder on their darling. If they didn't recognize her then what else didn't they recognize?

Mikan Tsumiki:

It's a mix of worry and happiness (more on the happy side.) because in this state they need her help. She not only got them to bed but almost made sure they had a few things at the ready if they needed it before morning. (Like a trash can by the bed and water.) hearing what they said was only icing on the cake for her. The next few days were full of her looking after them even long after the hangover was gone.

Peko Pekoyama:

She didn't say much about the matter, only forcing on trying to get them to bed. She did smile a bit when she heard what they said then only passing out a few minutes later. She did make sure they had a trash can nearby before getting everything ready for when they woke up.