You get what you deserve (Kei Tsukishima)

Haikyuu 

Warning: Dark Themes, Violence Implied.  

You thought you were so clever

(y/n) was staring out the window away from the bed where her captor lay, his faint breathing the only sound in the one besides the dropping of red. It had taken about a year for them to finally get the upper hand. An extra year of having to be near the one that had taken everything away. Their friends, family, freedom and now it seemed the last of their sanity.

Seeing as (y/n) didn't have much to go back to then there was nothing left to lose. So, they had taken a chance when the ropes were loose enough to slip through and they got ready for Tsukishima came home. knocking him out as soon as he came through the door.

The last few hours have been spent getting even for the lives he took, the pain he caused, just like he had done to them for so many years.

Now they are coming for me? Sirens were getting closer. What was once a hope turned into a cruel joke.

(y/n) turned back to the man lying on the bed still tied.

By the time the police got into the house there was what they thought was a person tied to the bed with another person staring out the window hands up. (y/n) watched from the back seat of the cruiser as they loaded him into the ambulance.

At least he can't hurt anyone anymore.