Asahi Azumane & Takanobu Aone & Kotaro Bokuto & Wakatoshi Ushijima

Haikyuu 

Gently and fierce love

They all somewhat keep each other from doing anything too rash but that doesn't always work.

With this group their darling ways have a bodyguard around to keep them safe.

This group is one of the most suffocating ones.

Given that there are four of them, their darling is going to have to deal with a lot since each one has their own way of doing things.

Each one does vary with some being more willing to get bloody while others tend to take a different approach.

Bokuto and ushijima usually end up doing most of the "dirty work" but that doesn't mean asahi and aone won't join in it.

All four love to spoil their darling but it does vary with each one.

Going back to being 'bodyguards' they protect their darling from... everything. Everything is a threat and only means harm to their darling so they watch over them while getting rid of anything and everything that will hurt them. Even from each other if need be.

In the end their darling is going to have their hands full dealing with those four all at once. They may have had a chance with just one but all four and will.... they better learn how to deal with them or else.