Danganronpa v1 girls with a darling that is strong

and wants to carry them on their shoulder 

Toko Fukawa:

They.... Want to carry her? She won't stop them but she will be hesitant and stiff the whole time. It takes a long while for her to get used to it.

Kyoko Kirigiri:

She allows this if only to take notes on their strength and although she won't admit it to anyone, she does enjoy it if only that it means that they are growing closer.

Celestia Ludenberg:

She would prefer a bridal fold then sitting on their shoulder but she will try it at least once only when they are alone. After that they will carry her bridal style for as long as she wishes. (This may have turned more into her favor then her darlings.)

Aoi Asahina:

She's happy the whole time she is on her darling shoulders. She will often ask them to do it again after the first time.

Sakura Ogami:

if they are sure then she doesn't mind it although she likes to carry them more than them carrying her.

Sayaka Maizono:

She doesn't mind it and sees it as getting closer to her darling so she will allow them to carry her whenever they want.

Junko Enoshima:

Until she gets bored with it, she is not touching the ground for a while. Even if her darlings start to get tired, they will carry her for as long as she wants.

Mukuro Ikusaba:

If it's something her darling wants then they will have it. She is going to be as still as possible while on their shoulders to a point where after a while her darling may forget that she's there.