Nagito Komaeda reacting to having ultimate military commander

Darling is from Donetsk and is serious with a loud commanding voice, is very well-mannered, strict and has bandages on her hands. But despite her strictness is still very kind to everyone around them.

Having an intimidating ultimate won't make him back off but will make things take long for as they say when there's a will there is a way and he will find a way.

He does enjoy their kindness even if they do show it to others.

He does wonder how they become the ultimate military commander and will ask unless it brings up bad memories.

He also wonders about the bandages they wear. Has someone hurt them? Was it an accident? He would be angry if it was caused by someone and thought about haunting them down.

Even without the commanding voice his darling would have no problem having him do stuff for them.

Since they are from out of the country, he learns a lot about where they are from. (Even tries to learn the language as a way to impress and get closer to his darling.)

If they are stuck in their military routine or habits then he has no trouble getting used to them or even adapting to it.

All in all, no matter how intimidating they are or what they do it's not going to stop him from getting their heart it just makes things more interesting along the way.