Danganronpa v1 girls with a mage for a darling

Toko Fukawa:

She is very uncertain of her darlings... magical abilities but she does appreciate when techy shows her something new they learn to do.

Kyoko Kirigiri:

She wants to do everything that they can do. Taking notes on everything they show/ tell her. She will also do some search on her own to find ways around their magic.

Celestia Ludenberg:

Out of everyone she will be the one who will try to use her darling's magic. Getting them to do things with their magic just for her. Don't get her wrong she will love and care for her darling but if they could just do a few things for her that would be a big help.

Aoi Asahina:

She has to be the first person her darlings show anything new they learned to. Wants to know if they have any water related spells. Tells off anyone who tried to use their magic.

Sakura Ogami:

She watches over her darling even more just in case someone tries to use them for their magic. She will only see what they can do when they show her. She will ask questions about their magic.

Sayaka Maizono:

Asks many 'innocent' questions about their magic. She will get in anyone's face that tries to use her darling for their magic. She always learns ways to adobe their magic just in case.

Junko Enoshima:

She is going to use anything she can get her hands on to wreck everything she can.

Mukuro Ikusaba:

She wants to learn what they can do so she can see how to get around it if need be. She is always somewhere around when they are doing magic.