Mikoto Suoh & Reisi Munakata

K Project

Conflict of interest

Both are protective of their darling, doing everything in their power to keep them from harm.

Both are heavy possessive of their darling which makes things more interesting. (Reisi does have a mix of possessive and obsessive.)

With those two it's more like stealing their darling from each other than sharing them. But there are times when for a moment they do share them.

Oddly enough leading up to actually taking their darling they do work fairly well together. (After that it turns into a mini war between the two most of the time.)

Both loves teasing the hell out of their darling.

Out of the two reisi definitely gets to know a lot about his darling way more than Mikoto does. It's not that Mikoto is disinterested in what his darling does, it's just he learns things as time goes on.

This being said, Mikoto does like to get to know his darling on a personal level which could make them trust him more while Reisi gets to know them before actually meeting them using prior knowledge.

Both can easily keep tabs on their darling.

In the end this pair is definitely one of the most dangerous ones. It will be hard to see their true intentions until the very last minute given that they hide them so well. They truly believe they are doing right by their darling and nothing is going to stop them.