Danganronpa v3 with a Criminal Darling that robs banks

Shuichi Saihara:

He's not happy about it at all and does try to stop them. Now if his warnings fall on deaf ears then he is willing to take more extreme measures to get them to stop being so reckless.

Gonta Gokuhara:

But stealing is bad! But darling would never do anything bad! He's so conflicted on the matter. He knows what they are doing is bad but he can't see his darling actions as bad even if they are.

K1-B0:

He is also conflicted but does try to somewhat stop them from robbing. But no one is really getting hurt but that still doesn't mean they should steal.

Kaito Momota:

No sidekick of his would do something so wicked and even if they did, they probably had a reason for it. he would be in denial about the whole thing.

Kokichi Oma:

He may actually join his darling in their robbing adventure. He may actually make things easier but there may also be a high chance of getting caught.

Korekiyo Shinguji:

His darling always seems to make things more interesting. He won't stop them nor help except for a bit of advice but he will just watch from the side lines.

Rantaro Amami:

Stays out of it but loves to hear his darling tell him what all happened. He does worry for them because it is dangerous. He will help them as best he can if they do end up getting caught.

Ryoma Hoshi:

Watch from the side lines and stay out of it. He worries more than anything and does hint that he does want them to stop robbing. He reminds them that if they were caught, he won't be able to help them.

Kaede Akamatsu:

If she doesn't want her darling to do something then they won't do it. Maybe she convinces them or just 'gets them to stay home'. Either way if she sees it has too dangerous her darling won't be allowed to do it.

Angie Yonaga:

She may help her darling a little but mostly just prays for them. Now she does like hearing about how they did it. All in all, it's just something her darling likes to do.

Himiko Yumeno:

She will use her magic to help her daring. So, she believes she is helping but in reality, is just hoping they don't get caught.

Kirumi Tojo:

May actually be one of the ones that help her darling. (They just need to ask.) so not only will it get easier but there's less of a chance of getting caught as long as they have kirumi.

Maki Harukawa:

No, her darling isn't allowed to do anything dangerous on her watch. So, there will be no robbing as long as she is around.

Miu Iruma:

She will make items in order to help her darling. It's about all she can help with but the items she makes do really come in handy. She does worry for her darling but knows that even if they do get caught, she can get them out.

Tenko Chabashira:

She will defend her darling with everything she has. But stealing is still wrong but if her drawing needs help then how could she say no!

Tsumugi Shirogane:

She more or less just lets her darling do their thing. She does however keep a close eye on them but other than that she won't get involved.