Junko, Izuru and Mukuro would they kidnaping their darling and why

Danganronpa v1 &  Danganronpa v2

Junko Enoshima:

Kind of.

From the moment she sees them they are hers.

So, from that moment on she drags them everywhere and anywhere with her. (Either she has them under her spell or not.)

They are in a sort of 'free cage' so they aren't completely trapped.

This being said, it's impossible to get away from her no matter how hard they try.

The reason behind it is that she sees them as a toy that will entertain her for as long as she likes. They are hers until the day they die.

Izuru Kamukura:

yes.

They gave him yet another new feeling of wanting to protect them.

So, he hides them away from the world and the others. The only person who knows of them is him.

He mostly just watches them as they move around as well as follows them.

It's mostly why he keeps them around, all those new feelings they give him.

It makes his life interesting and gives him something new for a while.

Mukuro Ikusaba:

Not for the longest time.

For the most part she just acts as a bodyguard which does let them move around just not alone.

Although it may be annoying at times her darling still has their freedom mainly because it keeps them happy and that's all she really wants.

The two main reasons why she would kidnap her darling is because she believes they are in great danger or they are trying to leave her.

There really is about a 50/50 chance of her kidnapping her darling.