Danganronpa v1 girls with a darling that tries to avoid them

Toko Fukawa:

Her darling may escape her eyes for a little while but she always ends up finding them and the fact that they won't notice her for a while means that it will not be easy to android her.

Kyoko Kirigiri:

She knows what they are trying to do and although she will give them space, she will always know where they are and what they are doing. So, they can think that they can avoid her all they want.

Celestia Ludenberg:

Her darling really thinks they can avoid her? Like hell! Whether they like it or not until she says so they are staying right there with her.

Aoi Asahina:

She does panic a bit and wonders why they are avoiding her. Had she done something wrong? Were they mad at her for some reason? At first, she will give them space but after a while will start asking questions.

Sakura Ogami:

She will give her darling their space believing that they are upset about something. After some time has passed, she does want to talk about why they avoided her and how to fix it.

Sayaka Maizono:

She will let her darling think they are successful in avoiding her for a little while. Just until they realized it's not so fun when she isn't around. (She is going to make their time apart difficult for her darling without them knowing that she was the reason.)

Junko Enoshima:

There is no avoiding her no matter how hard her darlings try.

Mukuro Ikusaba:

She may give her darling a little bit of space but it won't last for long plus there is no way to avoid her.