Danganronpa v1 darling comes home drunk

Summary: They are already in a relationship with their darling when one evening darling comes home drunk and when asked to come to bed drunk darling says. "You seem nice 'hic' but I'm already in a relationship" then proceeds to pass out where they stand. Everyone is either 20 or older.

Makoto Naegi:

Panicked when his darling falls but once he sees that they are ok he just can't help but laugh. He puts them to bed without waking them up before looking up remedies for hangovers.

Chihiro Fujisaki:

Had been worried all night until his darling finally came home. He tries to get them to lay down but then they say something so strange before passing out. Did they really not recognize him? Will for right now he will get them to bed and make sure they will have everything they need in the morning.

Byakuya Togami:

Oh, for fu- he had one of his servants drag his darling to bed then leave right after then all of a suddenly he hears them say this before falling asleep. At least you know your place...

Leon Kuwata:

May have gotten a bit tipsy along with his darling but not drunk. So, as he pulled himself and his darling to bed and heard them say this it made him quite happy. Knowing that he has hit yet another milestone with him means that things are just getting easier.

Hifumi Yamada:

Was a bit irritated at his darling but was happy they were safely at home. Was a bit confused on what they said but now he could rest easy knowing where they were.

Yasuhiro Hagakure:

Another who probably had a few with his darling but isn't drunk. As soon as he heard his darling say that (as he pulled them into bed with him.) he felt all warm and fuzzy inside.

Mondo Owada:

At first, he was super pissed, he had been looking everywhere for his darling all day then came home to find them like this. He was about to let them have it when he heard them say this before passing out on the couch. He froze at the word relationship. After that he brought his darling to bed where he then held them close for the rest of the night.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru:

He had been worried sick ever since his darling left and now they came home like this? He was about to give them a long lecture about keeping in contact and knowing their limits to alcohol. He was about to ask them if they were driving like this when they said this before falling on top of him but not knocking him over. Now when he heard the word relationship and that it was being pointed out that they were in one he felt all warm and fuzzy and instantly forgot about what he was going to say.

Toko Fukawa:

She knew where her darling was and followed them home (or just walked next to them.) She was asking about the people they were with or why they had gone alone to such a place when she heard them say this before falling to the floor. She went quiet but had a smile when she put them to bed.

Kyoko Kirigiri:

She had already dragged her darling home and was putting them to bed. What they said did bring a smile to her face. She may be softer in the morning than she was planning.

Celestia Ludenberg:

She was already waiting in bed by the time they got home. What they said next before face planting on the bed. It seems they finally learned...

Aoi Asahina:

She was about to give her darling a piece of her mind when they walked through the door. That was until they said the strangest thing before passing out. Did they really not recognize her? They must be really out of it. When they woke up the next morning they were met with a glass of water and a lecture.

Sakura Ogami:

She had been waiting for her darling's call when the door opened. Seeing how wiggly they were she was going to bring them to bed. What they said before falling asleep. It did get a giggle out of her but for the most part she was just happy they were home.

Sayaka Maizono:

She had tagged along with her darling although she didn't have anything alcoholic to drink. She was helping her darling to bed when they said this. It made her happy to hear this. So, for the next few days she became way more attentive than she already was towards her darling.

Junko Enoshima:

Junko and her darling had just gotten back from a party (it was her and her darling taking over a bar.) they had just collapsed on the bed when she heard her darling say this before passing out herself. (She may or may not bring it up in the morning depending if she remembers or not.)

Mukuro Ikusaba:

She had tagged along with her darling to make sure they don't end up hurting themselves while stumbling about. (Also, to keep others away from them.) as she was putting them to bed, they said this. She didn't pay much attention to it given the state they were in but it did put a smile on her face.