Reki Kyan & Langa Hasegawa

Sk8 the infinity

Calm snow storm

Both are obsessive while not really being all that possessive but reki is slightly more possessive then Langa is.

Both are always seen around their darling, not always actually with them but can always be seen in the same area as them.

Both 'borrow' items from their darling, mostly random things they leave behind.

Langa is far more delusional then reki but that just encourages what little delusion reki has. On the other hand, it also somewhat calms down Langa's delusions.

Oddly enough it is easier for them to get close to their darling then most team ups since they do appear more "normal".

When one is unable to be around their darling then the other updates them on what their darling is doing and where they are.

They are less likely to do anything drastic but that doesn't mean it won't happen.

Both tend to baby their darling and since there are two of them this doubles.

In the end they aren't the worst pair to have but there are times when they show that they can still be dangerous to have. However, both just want their darling to be happy so they do more of what their darling wants them to do then other team ups would.