To their darling escaping (Dr. stone)

(This is set in the present time.)

Senku Ishigami:

He is irritated that they somehow got out but knows exactly where they are.

At some point he had put a tracker in them, just in case something like this happened. Although he never thought he would actually have to use it given how he was the one to set up everything.

Plus, he made sure that 'their home' was far from civilization so it's not like they can get any help or know where they are going since they would have no idea they were even in the middle of nowhere.

So, they will either come back or he will get them at some point.

No matter how his darling escapes they will be returned shortly after that is if he doesn't decide to let them spend a few days in the forest alone and confused.

Taiju Oki:

He is a mess when he realizes his darling is missing.

He just about tears the place apart looking for them before running out of the house to look for them.

The world is just too dangerous for someone so fragile like them! He just has to find them!

He does end up finding them before they can get to someone.

He believes that all their screaming is due to the fear of being without him for so long as he is dragging them back home.

Tsukasa Shishio:

He is another that planned ahead and moves his darling to the middle of nowhere without them knowing.

It wouldn't be hard to find them and unlike someone else he won't leave them alone in the woods for long.

Another measure he has taken was stepping traps just to stop them from getting too far.

Once he brings them back home, he has already fixed a way so they can't use the same escape again as well as fixing any others they may try to use.

They won't be leaving again that he made sure of.