Chihiro Fujisaki & Kiyotaka Ishimaru & Mondo Owada

Danganronpa v1 

Beast tamer

Chihiro manages to keep the other two from doing anything too drastic...most of the time.

There are times when mondo and taka get into it about how they should do something when it involves their darling and that's usually when Chihiro steps in. (given it doesn't happen that often.)

Mondo and Taka do 'motivate' Chihiro into more drastic means then he would normally do in order to 'protect' their darling.

All three are usually seen around their darling.

All three always want their darling's attention on them which does cause some...arguments but they learn to share at some point... kind of.

On more than one occasion mondo or taka have asked Chihiro to tap into their darling's phone or computer (or whatever electronic they use.) there's a 50/50 chance of him being it though.

They all try to get on their darling's good side however Chihiro has the best chance out of the three meaning that he will be giving info he learned to the other two.

Taka and Mondo are the main body guards hitting the 'dangerous' head on while Chihiro leads their darling away from it.

All in all, this team up is calmer yet more dangerous. They work well together getting things done while also keeping their darling in the dark about everything. In fact, with this team their darling won't know they are in trouble until it's too late.