Hacker

Akudama drive

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

He shows his affection towards his darling in little ways. He does care deeply for his darling even if it doesn't seem like it.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Now he himself will never get his own hands dirty but harm isn't out of the question at least to those he sees as a threat.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling?

He does have a bit of a mean streak with his darling but he is softer to them then he is to everyone else.

Delusional: How aware are they?

He is well aware of what he is doing, he just doesn't care. It's not like he is going to get caught anyways

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

It takes a long time for him to become vulnerable to his darling. By that it will take a few years of them actually being calm and not trying to get away.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Sometimes it amuses him other times it annoys him, so it really just depends on the day.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience?

Everyone has a bad day at some point and when hacker is having one of his darlings really should be careful of what they do.

Ideals: What is their plan for the future?

He just wants to keep his darling by his side so besides that he really doesn't plan for anything else. So, it will be up to his darling to what happens next. (Marriage, jail, kids, death.)

Jealousy: How jealous are they when it comes to their darling?

He gets more annoyed than jealous when he sees someone going after his darling. Now if they actually had a partner then he would be a bit jealous but at the same time knows it wouldn't last much longer.

Knowledgeable: How much would they try to learn about their darling?

Everything just in case he needs it for later reference.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He more or less just decided he wants them and will have them although it does take a bit for it to actually happen. So, there's no real courting involved.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Although he is a bit softer with his darling, he still acts the same as he usually would.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

He knows how to keep them in line without violence so there aren't really any punishments, at least nothing physical.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

Now he does limit what his darling does (like going outside.) But he doesn't really take anything away except for privacy.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

He has a limit of how patient he is but it's a lot more than what others get so there's that.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

He does become more of a recluse then he was before. It gets to the point where no one knows if he's even there anymore.

Regret: Would they feel guilty? Would they let go?

Unless he were to accidentally hurt his darling severely, he won't feel guilty about anything.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them?

It was the want of his possessiveness and control that made him this way plus seeing their reactions to his actions makes things even sweeter.

Tears: How do they feel about their darling crying, screaming, and/or throwing a tantrum?

He does hate to see them cry and will try to (awkwardly) help them calm down.

Unique: Does anything make them different from the classic yandere?

He does have an edge with technology and he is harsher to his darling then most yanderes would be.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Without his tech he can be handled easily but other than that they don't really have a chance unless there is some way, they can get around his security system.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

He never means to hurt them but only does so by accident. (Physically or mentally.)

Xoanon: How much would they worship their darling?

He does care for them more than he does anyone else.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

It doesn't take long for him to get to work on getting his hands on them.

Zeal: How passionate would they be? Would they be passionate enough to break their darling?

Even with all that he does it wouldn't be enough to break them. Close maybe but not enough.