DRv2 girls with a foreign darling

Who has a lose grasp on Japanese culture & language

Akane Owari:

Akane can be a fairly...strict teacher even with her darling. She will point out when her darling is doing or saying something right or wrong. Even if they don't understand each other very well she always seems to know what her darling means.

Chiaki Nanami:

She is extra watchful of her darling just in case someone tries to tell them the wrong thing. She will let them know the basics and help them with whatever they want to know.

Sonia Nevermind:

There are no words for how excited she is to teach her darling everything she knows about Japan. She will take her darling on many traps to Japan going just about everywhere they could. It's something else she can share with her darling and maybe something else they can both bond over.

Hiyoko Saionji:

The first thing she is going to teach her darling (besides the language is dance. Although she won't make her darling dance, she will put on a show for them as well as all she knows about it. It's one of the few moments when she's a lot softer with her darling.

Ibuki Mioda:

It's going to be a mess but a fun mess. She will go from one topic to another within the same sentence. She will gently correct her darling if they say the wrong thing. It's going to be a very interesting learning experience.

Mahiru Koizumi:

Everything they need to know, mahiru will make sure they know it. From talking to what is and isn't polite. She will also make sure they don't get any wrong information and if anyone tries, they will have to deal with her.

Mikan Tsumiki:

She will start with the basics and go from there. She does like that her darling depends on her for information which means she may drag things out a bit. She will encourage her darling whenever she can.

Peko Pekoyama:

She will tell them anything they want to know. She would definitely turn into a history teacher when it comes to things her darling wants to learn and even if she isn't sure about something she would look into it along with her darling.