Danganronpa v2 girls with a darling whose best friend is trying to save them

Akane Owari:

It doesn't take much from her to get them to back off.

She truly doesn't understand what their preamble is but she knows how to make them stop.

She does successfully keep them away from her darling.

Now she does end up telling her darling about all the 'lies' they were trying to tell them.

And depending on how well she manages to get close to her darling they may believe her or try to talk to the friend in secret.

Chiaki Nanami:

She is upset about it and either tries to convince them that she means no harm or gets her darling on her side beforehand. (Or even tell one of her friends about it so they can 'take care of 'the friend.)

She truly means no harm to her darling and she really hasn't done anything bad.

And her darling will believe her because Chiaki is always so sweet and caring there's no way she would do anything the friend is calming.

In the end she will convince her darling that they are just jealous of how close they are. Leading to her darling telling off the friend as well as cutting them off.

Sonia Nevermind:

She is royally pissed that someone is trying to take her darling away. (even more so if they had evidence.)

Now before getting rid of them, she does try to make them out to be a liar first. (Only as a way to clear her name.)

Whether it works or not won't change the friend's fate.

It's their own fault for trying to get in the way and ruining everything.

Hiyoko Saionji:

She will simply throw a tantrum.

They are saying bad things about her and she will do the same to them.

Similar to Chiaki, she will get help from the others. (Mainly Mahiru but will also get someone who can do some real damage.)

As angry and sad as she will become it won't really help her case but she won't have to worry about the friend for long.

Ibuki Mioda:

Believe they are just doing this because they are jealous.

She hasn't done anything wrong and if they have anything that says otherwise was made up.

She does say something about it to her darling and they will believe her over their friend.

Ibuki had been there for them away more than the friend and when they do come around, they calm ibuki is a stalker?

Sure, she may be clingy but she isn't a stalker. Or at least that's what her darling will believe.

Mahiru Koizumi:

She has her own evidence that they are the ones doing all the weird stuff that they are calming she was doing.

She did destroy their evidence (if they had any) beforehand so they won't have anything.

She really is one step ahead of those things.

Mikan Tsumiki:

They really think she is that horrible?

She cries to her darling about how the friend is saying untrue hurtful things.

Which (if she played her cards right before this.) will make her darling turn against the fiend so they won't even hear what they have to say.

They may even defend her, making her fall in love with them even more.

She gets rid of them shortly after just in case.

Peko Pekoyama:

She's gotten rid of them before they even said anything to her darling.

She always gets rid of anything they may have had on her.

it wouldn't have been much anyways given how careful she is.

Plus, she saw what they were doing from a mile away so it's not like they were going to get too far with it.