Mikan Tsumiki

Danganronpa v2

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

She is very cuddly with her darling to the point of going a bit overboard with her darling.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

She uses her knowledge so it wouldn't really be too bloody (depending on her mood.) although the pain the person feels will differ.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling?

She treats them as sweetly as possible however she can and will use what she knows if ever needed.

Delusional: How aware are they?

She is heavily delusional believing that everything she does is the right step in getting her darling.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

She doesn't hide anything from her darling. (In fact, if her darling were to ever ask if she killed anyone, she would tell them even the date and how she did it.)

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

She would do anything she can to get them to calm down, even using some 'special' medicine to help them.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience?

Seeing her more 'love sick side' how desperate she is to get her darling.

Ideals: What is their plan for the future?

The future is whatever her darling wants it to be except if it involves her not being there.

Jealousy: How jealous are they when it comes to their darling?

She gets jealous easily and it doesn't matter who the person is.

Knowledgeable: How much would they try to learn about their darling?

She gets to know everything about her darling down to the last detail.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

She will leave letters and small items for her darling at first staying anonymous but after a while will just give the gifts in person.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

She does become a bit bolder mainly in defense of her darling. (For example, if she overheard someone talking bad about her darling, she would yell at them about how wrong they are.)

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

The more her darling acts up the worse it will get and her darling shouldn't forget that she knows a lot about medicine as well as the human body.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

If needed she will get stricter over time but if her darlings act the part then they can keep most of their freedoms.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

She will allow her darling time to get used to their new life together.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

She will never leave her darling's side even if it meant trying to find them wherever they went.

Regret: Would they feel guilty? Would they let go?

Only if she ever truly sees how much her darling has come to hate her.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them?

Once she found her 'beloved' there wasn't a chance in hell that she was going to let them go once she saw how much they cared for her.

Tears: How do they feel about their darling crying, screaming, and/or throwing a tantrum?

She would be deeply distraught trying everything she knows to make them calm down. (Her last resort is getting sleeping medicine involved.)

Unique: Does anything make them different from the classic yandere?

Her medical knowledge does give her quite a bit of leverage then other yanderes.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

It really isn't that hard to get her to agree to something that her darling wants given she will do anything they say up until they start trying to get away then she will start being less agreeable.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

there is a chance that when she really starts to go off the deep end that she will resort to more extreme measures to keep them with her.

Xoanon: How much would they worship their darling?

She completely worships her darling to no end.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

It honestly doesn't take a lot for her to snap that being said pining is soon and sweet.

Zeal: How passionate would they be? Would they be passionate enough to break their darling?

Her darling is going to break alright but it could be from anything mikan does to them.