Drv3 girls with a darling that only really feels safe when around them

Kaede Akamatsu:

She is overjoyed when she learns of this. She wants them to feel safe and loved but only with her. It appears that she is half way there to her goal than she can get to the next step which is to have them all to herself.

Angie Yonaga:

She's glad there is something only she can give them. Plus, it means she can stay with them as long as she wants and they won't complain. They truly are inseparable now that she knows.

Himiko Yumeno:

She's a bit confused as to why they feel this way. Then she just believes it's because her magic is finally taking effect. With this it appears her and her dealing have gotten much closer.

Kirumi Tojo:

It warms her heart to learn this. She alone makes her darling feel safe, something that she has been working on now seems to be paying off. she smiles every time she sees them move closer to her.

Maki Harukawa:

At least they aren't scared of me. It made her feel all warm and fuzzy learning about this. She's glad that her actions aren't coming off as something to fear at least for her darling only. (Everyone else still has to watch their back)

Miu Iruma:

She uses it as an excuse to stay close and or dragging them everywhere. She does tease them about it while it is light hearted compared to how she usually does it. She's happy that they feel something towards her.

Tenko Chabashira:

Of course, they should feel that way if they aren't that she wasn't doing her job! That's what she believes. She is trying to protect her darling as best she can and hearing them say that makes her heart.

Tsumugi Shirogane:

She is content yet confused, she hasn't done much for them to feel this feeling but it's something that only she can give them. She does become clingier after that.