Sweet Mask / Amai Mask

One punch man

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

He is very romantic when it comes to his darling however his affection can either be soft and gentle or Steamy and teasing there is no in between.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

He doesn't like getting his own hands dirty so must of the time he will have someone do it for him but others times will... the person better hope they get anyone but him.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling?

He treats his darling like the royalty that they are but they should keep in mind that he also believes in tough love.

Delusional: How aware are they?

He knows what he is doing he just always gets what he wants.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Until they start to "get with the program" he won't be sharing anything that's too revealing.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

He would be annoyed but know it was a possibility so he deals with it the best he can.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience?

Whenever he gets really irritated with them the aftermath is never pretty.

Ideals: What is their plan for the future?

He plans to continue his success with his darling by his side. (And maybe with ONE little one.)

Jealousy: How jealous are they when it comes to their darling?

Sure, he Doesn't like it when they are paying attention to others more than him but he Doesn't get jealous.

Knowledgeable: How much would they try to learn about their darling?

He gets to know a lot about his darling including all their dirty little secrets that he saves for whenever he needs them.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

Gifts, flowers, sweet words pretty much the basics 10X.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

He knows what mask to use at any given time.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

He does have punishments for his darling, nothing that will leave a scar but they will get the point across.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

His darling won't be able to do as much as they did before or if they do not without eyes on them.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

He is patient with his darling to a point but if they continue to misbehave then he will become less patient.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

He is. going. to. be. Pissed. Deeply saddened if they were to pass but would tear everything apart if they ran away.

Regret: Would they feel guilty? Would they let go?

He wouldn't feel guilty and he's never going to let them go.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them?

He wants what he wants as well as having this image for himself. Both of those mixed together means that things well not fair will for his darling.

Tears: How do they feel about their darling crying, screaming, and/or throwing a tantrum?

Tantrums are meant with harshness while crying is meant with softness. (depending)

Unique: Does anything make them different from the classic yandere?

When dealing with his darling he can be quite harsh with them plus his status dose give them leverage.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

The fact that he is away from home for work dose give his darling a chance however that doesn't mean he doesn't have other ways of keeping them locked in and or having eyes on them at all times.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Yes, he has and or will hurt his darling.

Xoanon: How much would they worship their darling?

He does treat them like royalty but not worship levels.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

It takes a lot for him to snap but how long it takes depends on his darling.

Zeal: How passionate would they be? Would they be passionate enough to break their darling?

There is a good chance he will break his darling but passion would only be one of the options.