Touch-starved Nagito Komaeda with an affectionate darling

He is in heaven with the way his darling spoils him.

Rather it be with gifts or physically or verbally, even all three and more he will be enjoying every minute of it.

Now having an affectionate darling may actually calm some things down but at the same time make other things worse.

It will also make the delusions far more real to him so even if it was in a friendly manner, he will take it as they also see him as he sees them. A soulmate.

He would be happy with even the simplest of affection like hand holding or compliments but if his darling were to put it into overdrive and or in public there would be no words for how he feels.

This shows him that his darling wants him which is something that makes him feel all warm and giddy inside.

He would try to show just as much as his darling does but it's a bit calmer, gentle however it still has an intensity to it.

Now going back to what would calm down jealousy would calm down just a bit nevertheless his clinginess would grow tenfold.

Now this doesn't mean he wouldn't go into one of his spirals; they would just happen less.

Finally, an affectionate darling is the perfect darling for nagito and even though things may be calmer than they would be that doesn't mean that everything is sunshine and rainbows it just means the storm hasn't hit yet.