Chiaki Nanami

Danganronpa v2

A Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

She's very soft with her darling and although it is noticeable it's not intense.

B Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

She won't kill so there will be no worries for messes. (Although she will pull her darling away from something or someone she doesn't like or just follow them.)

C Cruelty: How would they treat their darling?

Her darling is the most precious thing to her so she treats them with the utmost care and love.

D Delusional: How aware are they?

She doesn't totally realize how she acts with her darling compared to others. But I won't say she is delusional.

E Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

She starts to become vulnerable to her darling after spending quite a bit of time together.

F Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

If her darling were to try to get some space from her, she would let them...kind of. They would still be in the same room but she won't be sitting next to them.

H Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience?

There really isn't anything her darling has to worry about so there really no bad experience

I Ideals: What is their plan for the future?

As long as she is with her darling, she is happy so besides staying near them she really doesn't have a plan.

J Jealousy: How jealous are they when it comes to their darling?

She can get fairly jealous very easily but it just makes her cling on to them or just get them away from the person. (it's easy to tell when she is jealous because she will pout.)

K Knowledgeable: How much would they try to learn about their darling?

She gets to know quite a bit about her darling. When it comes to her darling, she is very observant and since it's easy for her to get close to them any info she needs or wants will be easy to get.

L Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

She more or less just becomes there for her darling, becoming a person they can always talk to. (She does just use the whole friends to lovers option.)

M Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Besides being softer when her darling is around. (And just about ignoring everyone when they are.) She is the same as she always was.

N Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

There aren't any punishments which are fairly rare for a yandere.

O Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

Besides maybe some private her darling basically keeps all of their rights.

P Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

She is very patient when it comes to her darling.

Q Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

She clung to her darling for so long that she just become lost. She will follow old paths that they could, going to places they used to go. She feels so lonely without them.

R Regret: Would they feel guilty? Would they let go?

No, there's nothing for her to feel guilty about. She doesn't hurt or stay to contain her darling so why would she feel guilty for wanting to be near them? (At all times.)

S Stigma: What brought about this side of them?

She cares and loves deeply for her darling so that mixed with not wanting to be too far away brought this side out.

T Tears: How do they feel about their darling crying, screaming, and/or throwing a tantrum?

It pains her to see her darling so upset so she will try her best to help them feel better.

U Unique: Does anything make them different from the classic yandere?

She is much less dangerous then most yandere so that does make her different right off the bat.

V Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

She believes her darling whole hearty so that could use that if they ever needed to.

W Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

No, she would never hurt her darling under any circumstances.

X Xoanon: How much would they worship their darling?

She doesn't really worship them but they are her first priority.

Y Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

Not very long since she can get close to them easily and quickly. But in a way she will always pine after them.

Z Zeal: How passionate would they be? Would they be passionate enough to break their darling?

In this rare case her darling won't break unlike with other yanderes.