Danganronpa v1 girls with a darling whose best friend is trying to save them

Toko Fukawa:

She is one of the more obvious yanderes so she really doesn't have anything that helps her defend her case. She more or less is just going to end up taking her darling in this kind of situation.

Kyoko Kirigiri:

There is no way in hell they have anything on her so she isn't worried. In fact, before they are able to say anything they will 'suddenly disappear for no reason'.

Celestia Ludenberg:

She doesn't seem worried on the outside but on the inside, she is angry and panicking. Was there something she missed?! How dare they try to ruin everything! Either before or after they will be taken care of.

Aoi Asahina:

Is angry that they are starting to spread lies about her all because they are jealous. She tells her darling as much and her darlings believe her. How could she do such things that their so-called friend is calming?

Sakura Ogami:

Sure, she can be protective but she isn't dangerous. Her darling just won't be able to believe that she would do anything horrible like their friend is saying. She is hurt that they would think that way about her.

Sayaka Maizono:

She will be able to talk her way out of it but is still super pissed that someone tried to ruin everything she worked so hard for. Needless to say, they are going to be in a fatal 'accident' just a few days after they decided to open their mouth.

Junko Enoshima:

She doesn't really care that they know or not. It's not like it's going to change anything or will be anything new to her darling.

Mukuro Ikusaba:

She will take care of them quickly and quietly once she finds out that they know. They won't even get a chance to say anything.