Danganronpa v2 girls with a depressed darling

Akane Owari:

She will do everything in her power to help her darling feel even a little better. She knows that there's a chance that it won't go completely away but if she can make it a little better then she'll take it.

Chiaki Nanami:

She will talk with them about it and if they don't want to then she will be there whenever they need her. She stays especially close to her darling during those moments. If her darling takes medicine to help then she makes sure they take it when needed.

Sonia Nevermind:

Another yandere that does everything in her power to help her darling. She truly wants her to feel better and be happy. She can become overbearing with her darling but she does mean will it just come off as... pushy at times. She will get the best doctors to help as well as long as she gets to stay by her darling the whole time.

Hiyoko Saionji:

She tries but may end up making her darling feel worse without meaning to. This may be one of the times she actually does get help from one of the other yanderes. (That most likely being Mahiru.)

Ibuki Mioda:

Ibuki may go a bit overboard with helping but she's doing what she believes will help. She wouldn't leave her darling's side at all. (Not like she really does that anyways.) there will come a time when she just does whatever her darlings say if they say something about her...helpfulness.

Mahiru Koizumi:

Soft and attentive is the way she handles her darling, this doubles once she finds out what her darling is dealing with. She will make sure they take any medicine if they have any, lend an ear if they need it, hold them if they need it, and keep others away if she believes they will make it worse.

Mikan Tsumiki:

She is always right there with her darling whenever they need her or even if they don't. She is the best one to keep up with any medicine her darling needs. Although she does go overboard it's a lot softer than with some of the others.

Peko Pekoyama:

With this type of darling Peko becomes a lot softer and a lot more protective. She does the best she can for her darling but at the same time knows that it's not something she can make go away like she usually could. All in all, Peko is at the top of her game to make sure that she can at least make things a little lighter.