Sonia Nevermind with a darling that likes her but feels unworthy being with her

Danganronpa v2

Now there's a good chance that she is aware of their feelings for her. Given how much she comes to learn about them in their responses and reactions to things.

Basically, they can't hide anything from her even if it's in the depths of their mind, something that they never even spoke of. She will learn about it.

Now when she comes to learn about how they feel unworthy of her this is when she gets angry.

Now this anger isn't towards them but she does believe that's because of someone or some people whose telling them this.

And she will hunt them down to the depths of hell if she has to for making her darling feel this way. (And possibly wearing any sort of normalcy that they may have kept.)

Now if it was just because of that's just how they feel then she would put more effort into showing them that they are worthy.

Now this type of situation does make things easier for her. Because then it gives her a chance to show them just how she feels for them in a more normalish way.

Although it will turn into a bit more of an intense smothering way. For example, being extra sweet towards them and loving.

Now she does take a little bit of pride in it because it shows just how much they care for her.

This whole situation makes things much easier for her to get a better hold on her darling in a sense. She already learned that they care for her and once the feeling of being unworthy is out of the way then they are all here for the taking.